NEREUS a sea-God who was a master shapeshifter, and spoke with prophetic voice.
2 Suites to cover all the popular monitor resolutions, QHD (2560x1440 and higher) and FHD (1920x1080 and lower)
This Rainmeter Suite includes 5 Resizable* skins, the Date & Time skin, the Weather skin, the Music Info-Player skin, the Visualizer skin, the Quotes skin and the Wallpaper.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the weather icon and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the weather icon, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Music player skin needs the support of one popular player, (like AIMP, iTunes, J.River Media, MediaMonkey, MusicBee, Foobar2000, WinAmp, Windows Media Player and Spotify). Start your player and all the info of the music you hear will appear on this mini widget, the Artist, the Song Name and the music controls for Pause-Start, Next and Previous song.
If you use Foobar2000 you need to download and install foo cad plugin: https://poiru.github.io/foo-cad/
If you use MusicBee you must enable "CD Art Display" plugin in (MusicBee>Edit>Preferences>Plugins).
It supports Spotify , but only for the desktop version, not with web player!
- * The Visualizer skin it is not resizable.
- You can change the size* of these skins by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, in rare cases it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK, if not, just re-install the skin.
- You can always rearrange the place of any skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.
Stay tuned, more themes and widgets will follow.
Comments have been temporarily disabled to prevent the neverending spam.