PANACEIA The Greek Goddess of universal remedy, literally named "All-Cure."
This Rainmeter Suite includes 7 widgets, a resizable Date & Time Widget, the Weather widget, a resizable Music info - Player widget, a resizable a Reminder widget, a Photo-Image Show widget, an Animated Rotator widget, a System Info widget and the Wallpaper.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, click on the little blue gear button icon in the upper right corner and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the widget, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Music Info - player widget needs the support of one of the following 9 popular players:
iTunes - J.River Media – MediaMonkey – MusicBee – Spotify - AIMP - Foobar2000 – WinAmp - Windows Media Player
Start your player and all the info of the music you hear will appear on this mini widget, Artist, Song Name and Cover Art. The music controls of this player are Pause-Start, Next and Previous and Sound Mute.
If you use Foobar2000 you need to download and install foo cad plugin: https://poiru.github.io/foo-cad/
If you use MusicBee you must enable "CD Art Display" plugin in (MusicBee>Edit>Preferences>Plugins).
It supports Spotify , but only for the desktop version, not with web player!
- With the Reminder widget use the blue button with the symbol “+” to add or to delete your notes or the to-do list. You can have as many notes you need, but only the first 7 will be visible on the widgets, the rest are for your eyes only.
- To see your personal photos or pictures on the Pictures Show widget you can put them in the widgets “Pictures folder” or edit the widget and change the photos path to point on your disk folder where your photos are.
- The Date-Time, the System Info and the Rotator widgets don’t need any action from the user.
- You can always rearrange the place of any widget on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.
- You can change the size* of these widgets by pointing the cursor on any part of it and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK.