HORAE (Ώρες) were the goddesses of the seasons and the natural portions of time.
This Rainmeter Suite includes 6 widgets, (3 of the have a light color version) the Date & Time Widget, the Weather widget, the Music Info-Player widget, the Pictures Show widget, the System Info widget, the Notes-Todo widget and the Wallpaper.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, click on the little blue gear button icon in the upper right corner and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the widget, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Music player widget needs the support of one popular player, like:
AIMP…………Foobar2000………….WinAmp……………….Windows Media Player
Start your player and all the info of the music you hear will appear on this mini widget, Artist, Song Name and Cover Art. The music controls of this player are Pause-Start, Next and Previous and Sound Mute.
If you use Foobar2000 you need to download and install foo cad plugin: https://poiru.github.io/foo-cad/
If you use MusicBee you must enable "CD Art Display" plugin in (MusicBee>Edit>Preferences>Plugins).
It supports Spotify , but only for the desktop version, not with web player!
- With the Notes-Todo widget use the blue button with the symbol “+” to add or to delete your notes or the to-do list. You can have as many notes you need, but only the first 7 will be visible on the widgets, the rest are for your eyes only.
-To see your personal photos or pictures on the Pictures Show widget you can put them in the widgets “Pictures folder” or edit the widget and change the photos path to point on your disk folder were your photos are.
- The Date-Time and the System Info widgets don’t need any action from the user.
- You can always rearrange the place of any widget on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.
Stay tuned, more themes and widgets will follow.
Comments have been temporarily disabled to prevent the neverending spam.