This Rainmeter Suite includes 8 Widgets and the Wallpaper.
1. The Time widget no description needed here.
2. The Weather widget. The weather needs configuration for your home town, click on the button “T” (right upper corner) and the settings panel will appear, there you can personalize the weather, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter close the settings panel and refresh the skin, (with right click on the temperature).
3. The Launcher widget with Google Search, My Computer and PC Settings.
4. The System Info widget, CPU, RAM and SWAP live info.
5. The Radar effect widget to give an animation feeling to this suite.
6. The Music Info – Player supports the following music players: AIMP, iTunes, J.River Media, MediaMonkey, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, Foobar2000*, MusicBee* and Spotify*.
* Notes: If you use Foobar2000 you need to download and install foo cad plugin: https://poiru.github.io/foo-cad/
If you use MusicBee you must enable "CD Art Display" plugin in (MusicBee>Edit>Preferences>Plugins).
Support for Spotify is also exist, but only for the desktop version, not for the web player!
7. The Music Visualizer widget to give an animation feeling with music.
8. The To-Do/Reminder/Notes widget easily write your 3 first visible notes etc. and keep all the other notes hidden, for your eyes only, you will understand!
1 By default, you can’t rearrange this multi widget panel, it is not suggested, but if you know how to do it (make all widgets draggable) then you can rearrange it on your desktop, or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste.
2 Sometime when you refresh, the main panel is hiding the rest widgets, so please refresh always with Rainmeter Manager and when something like this happens, just change the main panel position to Bottom or On Desktop and everything will be fine.
Stay tuned, more themes/suites and widgets will follow.
Comments have been temporarily disabled to prevent the neverending spam.