This Start menu with taskbar is a Rainmeter Suite that includes the following 7 skins:
- The User name, icon and date skin
- The weather information skin
- The Time with animated second’s skin
- The Music info/ Player skin (you can hide or show it)
- The System information skin
- The Google search skin
- The User Notes skin (on the taskbar)
Also includes the following 8 launchers:
- Desktop launcher
- Pictures folder launcher
- Downloads folder launcher
- Videos folder launcher
- Documents folder launcher
- Music folder launcher
- Control panel launcher
- Easy PC shutdown button (use it with caution)
- A Standalone Start button that shows or hides the start menu
- The taskbar supports 3 screen resolutions:
- 3840 x 2160 – 2560 x 1440 – 1920 x 1080
1. The Music Player has an easy settings panel, (that appear after clicking on the gear button), where you can choose your music player.
Supported Music players:
• AIMP: Fully supported.
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Spotify logo, Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
2. The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the gear icon and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the weather icon, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
Comments have been temporarily disabled to prevent the neverending spam.