In Greek mythology EREBOS was the primordial god of darkness. In the ancient cosmogonies the heavenly ether (aither) and the dark mists of the netherworld (erebos) were regarded as the sources of day and light.
This Rainmeter Suite includes 6 skins:
• Weather skin*
• Date and Time skin
• Music Player-Info skin*
• Photo-Show skin*
• Quotes skin*
• System Info skin*
• and the Wallpaper.
-The Weather needs configuration for your home town, mouse over on each of the small icons of the weather panel to see the options. Click on the middle small icon and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather for your town, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the first small icon.
- Music Info/Player supported players:
• AIMP: Fully supported.
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- The Photo-Show skin can use any folder of your PC if you edit the skin and change the path to point to your preferred folder.
- The rest skins don’t need any instructions.
- * You can change the size of these skins, (except the Time skin), by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK.
- You can always rearrange the place of a skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.