In Greek mythology the HESPERIDES were the goddess-nymphs of evening and the golden light of sunsets.
This Rainmeter Suite includes 4 skins in 2 color variations:
• Date and Time skin
• Weather skin*
• Music Player-Info skin*
• Photo-Show skin*
• and the Wallpaper.
-The Weather needs configuration for your home town, click on the weather Icon and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather for your town, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the skin, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- Music Info/Player supported players:
• AIMP: Fully supported.
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- The Photo-Show skin can use any folder of your PC if you edit the skin and change the path to point to your preferred folder.
- The rest skins don’t need any instructions.
- * You can change the size of these skins, (except the Time skin), by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK.
- You can always rearrange the place of a skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.