In Greek mythology Mount Olympus was the home of the Greek gods, on Mytikas peak. The mountain has exceptional biodiversity and rich flora. It has been a National Park, the first in Greece, since 1938. It is also a World Biosphere Reserve.
This Resizable* Rainmeter Suite includes 5 skins, a Music Info/Player skin, a Visualizer & Audio Volume skin, a Date & Time skin. a Weather Skin, a Google Search skin and the Wallpaper.
Supported Music players:
• AIMP: Fully supported.
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Spotify logo, Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- Visualizer & Audio Volume skin has an audio volume control option, just place the cursor over the skin and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the weather icon and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the weather icon, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Date & Time and the Google search skins need no configuration from you, just use them.
- You can change the size* of these skins, except Visualizer, by pointing the cursor on any part of it and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK.
- You can always rearrange the place of a skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.