PERSEUS was one of the most celebrated heroes of Greek mythology.
This Rainmeter Suite includes 5 skins, the Date & Time skin, the Weather skin, the Quotes skin, the Visualizer skin, the Music/Info Player and the Wallpaper.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the weather temperature and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the weather temperature, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Music Info Player support the following players:
• AIMP: Fully supported
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Spotify logo, Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- The Visualizer starts the animations with every sound or music you hear on your PC.
- The Quotes skin with the option to go to next quote by clicking the arrow icon.
- The Weather skin, the Date and Time skin, the Quotes skin and the Music Player are resizable*, the rest are not.
- You can change the size* of these skins by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, in rare cases it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK, if not, just re-install the skin.
- You can always rearrange the place of any skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.