In Greek mythology, Hestia was the goddess of the hearth, home, architecture, domesticity, family, and the state.
This Rainmeter Suite includes the resizable Date, Time and Weather skin, the Dock/Launcher skin, the resizable Music/Info Player and the Wallpaper.
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the weather temperature and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the weather temperature, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
-Mouse over temperature it shows the humidity.
- The Music Info Player support the following players:
• AIMP: Fully supported
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Spotify logo, Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- You can change the size of these skins by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, in rare cases it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK, if not, just re-install the skin.
- The Launcher-Dock skin is not resizable.
- You can always rearrange the place of any skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.