This Rainmeter Suite includes 5 Resizable and Animated skins, the Date & Time Skin, the Weather skin, the Music Info-Player skin, the Notes skin, the Quotes Skin and the Wallpaper (included in the skin folder).
- The Weather needs configuration for your home town, left click on the temperature and the settings window will appear, there you can personalize the weather and time format, it is easy, there are detailed instructions. To see the changes please hit enter, close the settings window and refresh the skin, by right clicking on the temperature, a popup menu will appear with the command “Refresh skin”.
- The Music Info Player support the following players:
• AIMP: Fully supported
• Foobar2000: Fully supported. The foo cad plugin needs to be installed. Download from this address: (https://github.com/RangerCD/foo-cad-plus/releases/
• iTunes: Fully supported.
• J. River Media:
Fully supported through the CAD interface, more information https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=84508.0
• MediaMonkey: Fully supported.
• MusicBee: Fully supported.
• Winamp: Fully supported.
• Windows Media Player: Fully supported.
• Spotify: Partially supported. Spotify logo, Artist, Track and Play/Pause, Stop, Next, and Previous are available.
- The Quotes skin with the option to go to next quote by clicking the arrow icon.
- The Notes skin with the option to add as many notes you need, but only the first 7 notes will be visible on your desktop, the rest are private for your eyes only. Click on the pencil icon to add or delete notes.
- You can change the size* of these skins by pointing the cursor on any part of them and scroll the mouse wheel forward or backward. Don’t do it fast, in rare cases it may crash the Rainmeter, in this case, just run again the Rainmeter and everything will be OK, if not, just re-install the skin.
- You can always rearrange the place of any skin on your desktop, enable or disable any of them or use a different wallpaper, according to your personal taste and needs.
Stay tuned, more suites and skins will follow.
Comments have been temporarily disabled to prevent the neverending spam.